10.10.2011

Good Cheer Deal: Contrary Jewelry


Looking to get a jump on your holiday shopping or just need a good excuse to spoil yourself with a new piece of jewelry? I'm excited to share a special collaboration and exclusive promotion for Contrary Jewelry over on Hello, Friend's Good Cheer Deals — just launched today!

Visit Hello,Friend for all the details on how to purchase one of 25 limited coupons for $25 good for $50 on any item/s in the shop (essentially 50% off your purchase). Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You are inspiring!!! I just found your blog, I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.
    I hope it benefits all one who land up here.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    http://all4payday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mention of canvas shoes, Converse shoes no I do not know, known to everybody, shall design their personality, loved by Hollywood stars. In the summer, the most flattering dress light source is a cool costume, and when coupled with a high-top canvas shoes, both casual and stylish casual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment here in my little world. I read each of your thoughts, opinions, tips, and stories shared and oftentimes engage right here in the comments section. Please keep those comments coming and know how much your readership is appreciated!